I thought I’d share my foolproof recipe for making your own exfoliating soap. Its very kid friendly so one to do with the whole family….
- Have kids
- Give them a sand pit
- Find nice new bar soap you didn’t know you had in a draw
- Place nice new soap in nice clean bathroom
- Call kids in to wash their hands
- Marvel that they did what you asked
- Realise with a sudden panic that they’ve been in there for ages
- Find sink full of bubbles with what’s left of the bar soap at the bottom
- Clear the bathroom of sand, bubbles and kids
- Realise nice new soap has shrunk by 50% and is embedded with sand
Ta da! Fully functioning exfoliating soap in ten easy steps. It just shows you don’t need to shell out for expensive skincare products. It doesn’t include micro beads so its even eco-friendly. Afterwards you may notice that the floor (all floors) has also taken on exfoliating qualities….. Every cloud and all that!